Dr Gary McKay is a specialist Colorectal & General Surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), a member of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New-Zealand (CSSANZ), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
Dr McKay is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques, including endoscopic surgery, and transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEMs & TAMIS). He is also a keen advocate of key-hole colorectal surgery which he has shown in a large series to not only result in improved cosmesis and less pain, but fewer complications following surgery. This allows a quicker recovery and return to work. Dr McKay has a “no-gap” policy for patients having endoscopy and colonoscopy. Dr McKay also performs robotic surgery using the da Vinci robot for low rectal cancers and rectopexy with this new technology allowing for better 3D vision, and more precise surgical technique.
- Bach. Med (Newcastle).
- Memb. CSSANZ.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Member of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Endoscopic surgery (EMR and ESD).
- Colorectal surgery.
- Key Hole (Laparoscopic and Robotic) surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- Ryde Public Hospital.
- The Mater Private Hospital.
- Westmead Private Hospital.
- North Shore Specialist Day Hospital.
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Strathfield Private Hospital.
- Suite 108, Norwest Private Hospital
11 Norbrik Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153.
- Level 6, Agriculture House
195 Macquarie Street, Sydney (CBD) NSW 2000.
- Myhealth Medical Centre, Shop 345, (Level 3)
1 Anderson Street, Chatswood NSW 2067.
- Suite 6 Ryde Medical Centre
247 Ryedale Road, Eastwood, NSW 2122.
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.
- Suite 2, Strathfield Private Hospital
3 Everton Road, Strathfield, NSW 2135.
- Suite 6, Westmead Private Hospital
Cnr Mons and Darcy Roads, Westmead, NSW 2145.