Dr Anil Koshy is a specialist Colorectal & General Surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), a member of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New-Zealand (CSSANZ), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy. He completed his masters in Surgery at Sydney University, and has had extensive training in exenteration and pelvic cancer surgery having worked at Royal Prince Alfred (RPA) Hospital in Sydney, and Leeds (UK).
Dr Koshy is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques, including endoscopic surgery, and transanal endoscopic surgery (TEMs & TAMIS). He is also a keen advocate of key-hole colorectal surgery. Dr Koshy also performs robotic surgery using the da Vinci robot at Westmead private hospital. This has many benefits for low rectal cancers and rectopexy with this new technology allowing for better 3D vision, and more precise surgical technique.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Member of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Endoscopic surgery (EMR and ESD).
- Colorectal surgery.
- Exenteration for advanced pelvic cancer.
- Key Hole (Laparoscopic & Robotic) surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- Westmead Private Hospital.
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.