Dr Gary McKay is a specialist Colorectal & General Surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), a member of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New-Zealand (CSSANZ), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
Dr McKay is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques, including endoscopic surgery, and transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEMs & TAMIS). He is also a keen advocate of key-hole colorectal surgery. Dr McKay has a “no-gap” policy for patients having direct-access booking of endoscopy and colonoscopy. Dr McKay also performs robotic surgery using the da Vinci robot for low rectal cancers and rectopexy with this new technology allowing for better 3D vision, and more precise surgical technique.
- Bach. Med (Newcastle).
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Member of the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Endoscopic surgery (EMR and ESD).
- Colorectal surgery.
- Key Hole (Laparoscopic and Robotic) surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- Westmead Private Hospital.
- North Shore Specialist Day Hospital.
- St George Private Hospital.
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.
- Suite 6, Westmead Private Hospital, Cnr Mons and Darcy Road, Westmead, NSW 2145.