Dr Sebastian Rodrigues is a specialist general and gastrointestinal surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy, and a member of the BreastSurgANZ Society.
Dr Sebastian Rodrigues is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques. He is also a keen advocate key-hole surgery.
Dr Sebastian Rodrigues provides no-gap out of pocket expense for all direct-access booked gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- MS, DNB.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Member of GESA.
- Member of BreastSurgANZ.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Colorectal surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- General and Breast Surgery.
- Westmead Private Hospital.
- North Shore Specialist Day Hospital.
- Holroyd Private Hospital.
- Waratah Private Hospital.
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.
- Suite 6, Westmead Private Hospital, Cnr Mons & Darcy Rd, Westmead NSW 2145.
- Suite 201, Level 2, Waratah Private Hospital, 31 Dora Street Hurstville, NSW 2220.
- Suite 1, Holroyd Private Hospital, 123 Chetwynd Rd, Guildford, NSW, 2161