Prof Christophe Berney is a specialist general and gastrointestinal surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
Prof Berney is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques. He is also a keen advocate key-hole surgery.
- MB, MD, PhD, FMH.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Colorectal surgery.
- Key Hole (Laparoscopic) surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- Bankstown Public Hospital.
- North Shore Specialist Day Hospital.
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.
- Suite 102, Bankstown Hospital Medical Centre, 68 Eldridge Road, Bankstown, NSW 2200.