Prof Christophe Berney is a specialist general and gastrointestinal surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
Prof Berney is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques. He is also a keen advocate key-hole surgery.
- MB, MD, PhD, FMH.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Colorectal surgery.
- Key Hole (Laparoscopic) surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- North Shore Specialist Day Hospital.
- Waratah Private Hospital.
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
- Bankstown Public Hospital.
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.
- Suite 201, Level 2
Waratah Private Hospital
31 Dora Street, Hurstville. NSW 2220
- Suite 102, Bankstown Hospital Medical Centre, 68 Eldridge Road, Bankstown, NSW 2200.
P: (02) 9311 4044.