Dr Maroof Khan is a specialist general and gastrointestinal surgeon, a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), and is accredited with the Gastrointestinal Enterological Society of Australia (GESA) for training in gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
Dr Maroof Khan is committed to providing you with the latest safe, minimally-invasive surgical techniques. He is also a keen advocate key-hole surgery.
- Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy.
- Colorectal surgery.
- Key Hole (Laparoscopic) surgery.
- Perianal Fistulae.
- Key Hole Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- Westmead Private Hospital.
- North Shore Specialist Day Hospital.
- Holroyd Private Hospital
- Nepean Private Hospital
- Shop 1, 38 Pacific Highway, St Leonard’s NSW 2065.